Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Quick update...

Went to Sandycove on Sunday. We went to the Martello Tower which houses James Joyce stuff. It was quite nice. Sandycove is a nice place and it was great to get out of the city. Tonight I am going to see my co-worker's boyfriend's band at the Spiegeltent.

Work is OK. It can be a bit boring at times. But overall it's pretty good.

On the weekend, myself and the Canadians are looking at going to County Meath. We're not sure exactly where we're going yet. Probably Kells, Slane, Newgrange and Trim. But not 100% sure.

On the downside, in Dublin, I can only afford to shop at 3 clothing stores - Dunnes, Penneys and A-Wear. As a result, nothing I buy from here is unique or original. Can't wait to get to London to shop. There is no Gap here. I need a new pair of jeans.

OK, hope all is well with everyone...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Spiegeltent? edinburgh has one of those during the festival. wonder if it is the same one, just travelling around?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home